Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm really totally gonna make an effort.

Ok, it's literally been a year since I last posted but... I find that 140 characters on twitter just isn't enough sometimes to thoroughly express how I'm feeling about hating stuff. So, in an effort to please all (so many people) of my fans, I will try again to do this blog thing.

Why am I posting at 5:42 you ask? Well, I woke up at 4:15 to go to the gym. But, having had a wintery mix last night, the ground is rather icy. I went outside cleaned off my windows, thought, "it isn't all that bad out there, I can't see any ice (i know) and I didn't slip while cleaning the windows. Ill be fine. ... Hey look a car just drove no problem." Then I pull out of the drive way and instantly skid my ties. "No problem, I'm going up hill. It's fine" Then I start going down hill..... and break and go just a little further than expected. Not too bad. Then I happened to gently brush the front of my car against a mound of snow at the bottom of the hill after spinning a little bit unintentionally. I decide at that point, the gym is probably not the best bet if I've gone half a block and have that many scares. So I pull back up to my house and parallel park in front of my house. I'm almost in perfectly and... I just let the ice handle the rest, it slowly guided my car back to the perfect spot. So all in all thanks ice! Oh, I forgot to mention that it also allowed me to ice skate back to my front yard where I walked over the snow to get back home.

An hour and a half later, after spending far to much time deleting stupid old posts and trying to sign in... here I am... Any bets on how many I'll posts I'll do before I give up and get lazy again?

No comments:

Post a Comment