Friday, February 4, 2011

Big Plans, Big Plans

Since I know I have so many fans (2-3) that I force to read this blog by throwing it in their face on twitter and facebook. I've been thinking and making plans for the future of this glorious literary gem. Ive decided to add 2 essentials to every post.

1- Pet Peeve of the day. Now it's not of the day everyday because let's face it, the only things I do every day are eat, sleep, go to the bathroom.... breathe, shower... ok a lot of things but not blog. So its really just pet peeve of the time period since I last wrote something, which with my track record may be every 6 months. But, I figure since I have so much hate in my cold black heart for people and situations... I might as well add comedy and share it with the world! So.......

Pet Peeve of the Day!
Brights/Bright headlights/high beams 1st edition. I have a feeling a lot of the pet peeves will involve driving, and brights. This edition of brights is in reference to the man behind me this morning on the way home from the gym. Dear Sir or Madam, there is no need for your exceptionally bright lights to be on while you are behind me on COLESVILLE ROAD. Colesville doesn't have trees to block the moon light and it has street lamps like every 5 inches... I think you'll be okay with just plan old headlights. I think the world would benefit from me NOT being blind while driving. Thanks


2- My second staple? of blogging is a cliche post, and it is "now playing." A song I like and want to share with the world. This way I can be a tool and look like I'm hip based on the various types of music I like, especially those that aren't on the radio. How cool will I look? So...

Now Playing
"Dancing on My Own" by Robyn



No comments:

Post a Comment