Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Who said an earthquake was a bad thing?

So, today, as probably everyone knows and is already annoyed over, there was an earthquake in Virginia that spread fairly far. I sit here and see Roxie come out from under my bed, 3 hours after it happened, remember hearing my coworker yell at people to get out, and I'll admit it, it had my heart racing a little bit. It was kinda crazy, all things considered. Yes, I know California has em all the time or whatever. Good for you guys, we NEVER get them, our buildings arent equipped to handle earthquakes, nor are our psyche's. My supervisor screamed louder than I thought was humanely possible then sprinted out the building SO fast... then had the nerve to stand under a tree the whole time. That was, before she got a seat in a nice car with.... bum-bum-bum YOURSECRETARY!

So, the real reason I posted this was because, while sitting outside for a good 45 minutes in my coworker A's car, about 5 of us got to people watching and... sure enough the person that is YourSecretary made her presence known; instantly turning us into 12 year old catty bitches!My coworker M was quick to point out that YourSecretary was freaking out the second she got outside. "OH NO C, OH NO C [Rasp] THE EARTHQUAKES OUT [Cough Cough] HERE TOO!"

Then, maybe 20 minutes later, YourSecretary Waddled her way back to the building. She was just so worried that her purse would get stolen by the............. NO ONE ALLOWED IN THE BUILDING. Thank god I had my wallet with me because Im going to have to assume there were ulterior motives of some kind. She doesn't drive so there is no way she was getting her keys. At any rate, she came back out, and was talking to someone about something, and lucky for me we got a nice little video captured. Now, I want to warn you, 1- its sideways and I have no idea why... stupid iPhone.... so just be a doll and tilt your head sideways. Secondly, its just a split second because ..... being incognito is hard. So this is just one of MANY random spastic movements she VOLUNTARILY has.




Now that this post is said and done.... I feel somewhat guilty about posting it... Im pretty much a huge asshole and will likely burn in hell for it. But, I was already headed there so, why not. Not to mention peer pressure was working hard on this one, so Im taking all you ladies who were laughing right along with me. Take that!





Pet Peeve of The Day - My iPhone video recorder... what the heck man, the phone was held upright, why is it sideways? Is upright a word/the right word?

Now Playing - Casualty of Love by Jessie J.... cant get enough of her!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment