Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hayden Panatierre?

Hopefully my videos will upload. Its not working on facebook or youtube so Im hoping it will work here? I went to the inauguration and sat 1 person away from hayden panatierre but she didnt move like the entire time! I did however sneak a couple of videos of her. I pretended to shoot the crowds and snuck a little shot of her... however she is curled in a ball protecting herself from the cold. Some of you may not believe me, but isnt this quite a random thing to make up? You be the judge.

* I will add the other video once I get home from work where I have them on my computer. There were problems with it that I did not see until I got to work


1 comment:

  1. Lies all lies! That could be anyone, I mean it could be me for all anyone knows.

    ReplyDelete